Regulations of the B2B Platform
Section I. General provisions
- The owner of the website, operating at the address pl-safety.rubix.com, hereinafter referred to as the “B2B Platform”, is ROBOD S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”), ul. Trakt św. Wojciecha 223/225; Tax ID No. (NIP): 583-25-63-839; National Business Registry No. 191674888; entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by District Court Gdańsk-Północ, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), under KRS number: 000073498, with share capital of PLN 5,573,200. Email address: B2B@robod.pl. The business address is at the same time the address for correspondence of the seller. The B2B Platform carries out sales through the Internet.
- Orders at the B2B Platform may be placed by entrepreneurs within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code being customers of ROBOD S.A. who have an account in the ERP system administrated by ROBOD S.A. Entrepreneurs being natural persons conducting business activity entering into contracts directly related to business activity may place orders through the B2B Platform only when it results from the content of the orders that for these persons they have a professional nature, arising in particular out of the object of conducted business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Registration and Information on Business.
- Whenever these Regulations refer to a “Customer”, it shall be understood as the entities indicated in point 2 above, which entered into or intend to enter with the Company into contracts on the sales of products through the B2B Platform.
- If the provisions of commercial contracts binding a Customer and ROBOD S.A. contain other terms and conditions of sales (in particular with respect to prices, costs of delivery and complaints) than specified in these Regulations, the Parties shall be bound by the provisions of the concluded contracts, which shall prevail over the provisions of these Regulations.
- The B2B Platform reserves the right to:
- change prices and quantity of goods in the offer during a day,
- withdraw individual products from the offer,
- introduce new goods to the offer,
- carry out and call off any kinds of promotion campaigns and sales.
- The provisions of the Polish law, in particular of the Civil Code, shall apply to all issues related to performance of these Regulations and sales contracts.
- A Customer using the B2B Platform accepts provisions of these Regulations.
Section II. Offer
- The object of activity of the B2B Platform is sales of personal protection equipment, clothing, OHS articles and maintenance articles (tools, spare parts, etc.) which list together with the indication of their unit prices is available at the website of the B2B Platform.
- At the indication of prices their net and gross values (containing value added tax at the rate set out by separate laws) in Polish zlotys were included. Prices of products do not include shipping costs.
- The B2B Platform reserves the right to change prices without beforehand informing a Customer about this fact, provided that changes of prices shall not apply to orders in progress. A price stated at every good is binding upon confirmation of acceptance of an order for fulfilment.
- To use the B2B Platform it is necessary for a Customer to have an active account at the Platform and an active account in the ERP system.
- The content of the B2B platform constitutes commercial information and is not an offer within the meaning of Art. 66¹ of the Civil Code. The content of the B2B platform is only an invitation to negotiations within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- A proof of purchase at the B2B Platform is a VAT invoice which will be delivered to a Customer through the Platform, email message or traditionally. By using the B2B Platform, a Customer expresses consent to sending invoices in an electronic form to the email address indicated by the Customer during registration.
Section III. Registration
- To make purchases at the B2B Platform, it is necessary to create user accounts at the B2B Platform using an activation link sent to a Customer’s email address. To create an account, it is necessary to provide details of a Customer or contact details of persons responsible for placing orders and contact (first name and surname, email address, phone number).
- The creation of an active account at the B2B Platform authorises to familiarise oneself with prices and to receive on-going information on news and promotions offered by the B2B Platform.
Section IV. Logging on
- To place an order, log on by entering a password and a login indicated during registration.
- If a password and a login are lost, in the “Log on” tab, choose option “I forgot my password” and enter an email address which was entered during registration. A password and a login will be sent to the indicated email address.
- A Customer is obliged not to provide a password and a login to the online shop to third parties. ROBOD S.A. shall not be liable for damage suffered by a Customer, related to giving the above details by the Customer to third parties.
Section V. Orders
- Orders at the B2B Platform may be placed 24 hours a day 7 days a week, by using website pl-safety.rubix.com, after a Customer previously logs on. To place an order, a Customer must beforehand tick:
- the field indicating confirmation of familiarising oneself and acceptance by a Customer of these Regulations and information concerning the processing of personal data,
- the field indicating confirmation of a placed order, including acceptance of a sale price of an ordered good together with required shipping costs.
- Orders placed on working days by 12:00pm are processed on the same working day.
- Orders placed on working days after 11:00am, on Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- In case it is impossible to contact a Customer due to a wrong phone number or email address, an order may be cancelled.
- The B2B Platform reserves the right to reject an incorrectly filled in order.
- The B2B Platform automatically confirms placing an order by a Customer.
- Current prices concerning ordered goods are confirmed by electronic means by the administrator of the B2B Platform ‒ when a Customer is informed about acceptance of an order for fulfilment. In the event a price for a relevant good at the website of the B2B Platform differs from a price sent by electronic means, a Customer shall have the right to cancel a part of or the entire order within 24 hours. The lack of cancellation means acceptance of the order.
- It is not possible to cancel an order when a good has been already sent to a Customer or concerns marked clothing (by printout, embroidery, etc.) or custom clothing (e.g. tailor-made or in custom colours).
- An order placed by electronic means will be delivered to a Customer within 15 working days from the date of acceptance of an order for fulfilment, provided that a good is available in a warehouse or at suppliers of the B2B Platform. In case of unavailability of a part of goods included in an order, a Customer is informed about the state of an order and makes a decision on the method of its fulfilment (partial fulfilment, extension of waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
- ROBOD S.A. reserves the right to cancel an order without providing any reason. In case of cancellation of an order, ROBOD S.A. shall not bear any liability on this account.
Section VI. Terms of delivery
- Goods are delivered together with a required proof of purchase (goods dispatch note). A VAT invoice will be delivered to a Customer in line with the provisions of Section II point 6 of the Regulations.
- Costs of transport and freight-forwarding concern deliveries only in the territory of Poland and they are consistent with the below table:
Value of an order
Net amount [PLN]
Gross amount [PLN]
net PLN 15
gross PLN 18.45
over net PLN 300.00
costs of transport will be borne by ROBOD S.A.
- Costs of transport and freight-forwarding shall be added to total amount due, in the amount depending on the net value of an order, in accordance with the table referred to in point 2. ROBOD S.A. reserves the right to deliver an order in parts.
- Ordered goods are sent by courier service. We do not send goods by the Poczta Polska Polish postal service. It is possible to personally collect goods in the collection point ‒ on a date specified by ROBOD S.A.
- During collection of goods a Customer shall carefully check whether packaging is intact and its condition does not give rise to reservations. A parcel should be covered with company tapes of ROBOD S.A. and the tapes should not be damaged. In case of finding failings or shortcomings in a delivery (the quantity of received goods does not correspond to the quantity stated on a proof of purchase), a Customer should draw up a damage report with an employee of courier service which will contain: date, time of delivery, description of damage or shortcomings, signature of a courier and a collecting person. The report must be immediately sent to the registered office of ROBOD S.A. and the administrator of the B2B Platform must be contacted (tel 662721335, 600921550).
- A Customer shall collect ordered goods and pay amount due for the ordered goods in line with a chosen form of payment. A Customer may refuse to collect ordered goods only in case of finding damage of the parcel during its collection in accordance with point 5.
- An expected date of delivery provided through the B2B Platform is for reference only and may be subject to change. ROBOD S.A. shall not be liable for delivery of an order at a later time.
- Any risks related to goods (including the risk of a loss, damage or a defect) shall pass to a Customer when ROBOD S.A. releases goods to a carrier or freight forwarder or upon collection of goods by a Customer from a warehouse of ROBOD S.A.
Section VII. Payments
- Payments concerning ordered goods may be made in the following form:
- Bank transfer with a deferred payment date (bank account no.: BRE Bank S.A. Branch in Gdańsk No. 16 1140 1065 0000 3885 1300 1001) ‒ only for Customers to whom ROBOD S.A. previously confirmed the possibility of payment by bank transfer with a deferred payment date.
Section VIII. Complaints and warranties
- Only goods covered by a manufacturer’s warranty ‒ when a manufacturer grants such a warranty ‒ are subject to complaints. ROBOD S.A. does not grant a warranty as a seller.
- ROBOD S.A. excludes its liability on account of statutory warranty towards Customers of the B2B Platform.
- The method and date of exercising the rights on account of a warranty are set out in manufacturer’s warranty documents.
- If latent defects are found in a received good, before sending the good back it is necessary to consult the administrator of the B2B Platform to agree details and send a written notification of a complaint to the address ROBOD S.A.: Trakt św. Wojciecha 223/225, 80-017 Gdańsk./scan B2B@robod.pl in title NOTIFICATION OF A COMPLAINT
- The following goods are not subject to complaints:
- goods with natural wear ‒ when a complaint concerns such a wear,
- goods with any kinds of accidental or intentional mechanical damage (e.g. tears, cuts, etc.) and damage which occurred due to the lack of maintenance or incorrect maintenance,
- goods due to a subjective feeling of the lack of convenience or comfort of purchased goods (among others footwear, clothing, gloves, half masks and masks, etc.).
- Goods complained about must be clean, dry and aired. Otherwise we reserve the right to refuse to accept a complaint.
- A complaint shall be considered within 14 days from the date of delivery of goods complained about to the registered office of ROBOD S.A.
- When informing about a decision concerning a submitted complaint, the administrator of the B2B Platform will agree the method and place of sending goods back after a complaint. Costs related to an unjustified complaint shall be borne by a Customer.
Section IX. Final comments.
- Each and every change of these Regulations, and changes in the offer of the B2B Platform (including information, descriptions, prices and photographs contained in it) will be shown at the website of the B2B Platform. A Customer will be able to place the next order after the Customer accepts the changes.
- The parties undertake to resolve amicably any disputes between a Customer and ROBOD S.A. arising out of fulfilment of an order through the B2B Platform. In case it is not possible to reach an agreement, the dispute will be resolved by the common court of jurisdiction for the registered office of ROBOD S.A.
- Any costs arising out of use of means of remote communication by a Customer (costs of connection to the Internet, costs of phone calls) to browse and use the B2B Platform or file a complaint shall be borne by a Customer ‒ in accordance with pricelists of providers rendering services to the Customer.
- Any trademarks and brand names as well as photographs and descriptions of products published at the B2B Platform belong to their legal owners. They were published for reference only.
Section X. Personal data protection:
- The data controller within the meaning of Art. 4(7) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ‒ hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) is ROBOD S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Trakt św. Wojciecha 223/225; Tax ID No. (NIP): 583-25-63-839; National Business Registry No. 191674888; entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by District Court Gdańsk-Północ, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS), under KRS number: 000073498, with share capital of PLN 5,573,200. In all matters concerning the processing of personal data and exercising the rights related to the processing of data please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data of persons registered at the B2B Platform (i.e. first name and surname, email address, phone) will be processed exclusively for the purposes related to placing and fulfilment of orders at the B2B Platform, i.e. conclusion and performance of a sales contract.
- The legal grounds for the processing of personal data indicated in point 2 are Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (the processing is necessary for performance of a contract to which a party is the person concerned by the data or to perform actions at the request of the person concerned by the data, before conclusion of a contract) ‒ within the scope of personal data of contractors being parties to a contract, and Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (the processing is necessary for purposes arising out of legally justified interests pursued by the controller) ‒ within the scope of personal data of persons designated by contractors for contact as part of performed contracts.
- Personal data of persons indicated in point 2 will be processed on behalf of the Controller by authorised employees exclusively for the purposes referred to in point 2.
- Personal data will not be provided to external entities, save for the cases provided for in the laws. Furthermore, recipients of personal data may be entities acting by order of the Controller, i.e. entities rendering IT services within the scope of servicing and maintenance of IT systems, and in the event personal data is provided via electronic mail ‒ also an entity being the operator of the email service.
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary for achieving the purposes set out in point 2, and to fulfil the archiving obligation arising out of the laws. Moreover, the Controller reserves the right to store personal data for the period necessary for possibly determining, pursuing or defending claims, but not longer than to the expiry of the period of limitation.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary and is a condition of the conclusion and performance of a sales contract / the placing and fulfilment of an order.
- Under the principles set forth in the provisions of the GDPR, persons registered at the B2B Platform shall have a) the right to access the content of their data, b) the right to correct it, when it is inconsistent with the actual state, c) the right to delete it, limit its processing, and to transfer data ‒ in cases provided for in the law, d) the right to raise an objection against the processing of data, e) the right to file a complaint with a supervising body ‒ President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in case of finding that the processing of data breaches personal data protection laws.